STANDARD STOCK LENGTH UNIBALL LOWER CONTROL ARMS WITH DUAL SHOCK CAPABILITY
4TH GEN TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2003-2009
- 3/16" main body stock length fully boxed lower control arms are CNC laser cut and include internal gussets.
- Boxed arms feature replaceable urethane pivot bushings. Pivots include zerk fitting to maintain the equipment while bolted on the vehicle.
- 1/4" thick steel skid plate is integrated into the control arm for rock crawling protection.
- Features a billet machined uniball adapter. Lower ball joints are upgraded to a 1" stainless steel uniball for maximum wheel travel and added component strength.
- Dual shock capable or Jounce Shock compatible.
- Weld-on bump stop spacers are included.
- *These arms will not fit on Hilux Vigo or vehicles equipped with KDSS
- *Not compatible with shocks with bushing lower rod ends.
WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical or chemicals such as Talc, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov