Nissan Xterra Uniball Upper Control Arm (2005+ NISSAN XTERRA 2WD & 4WD) Also Fits 2009+ SUZUKI EQUATOR, 2005+ NISSAN PATHFINDER & 2005+ NISSAN NAVARA
Nissan Xterra Uniball Upper Control Arm
Urethane Pivot Upper Control Arms Part#OP91500
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- UCAs are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle's steering when 2-3" lift kits are installed.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Includes urethane droop stop to prevent metal on metal contact between the arm and coil bucket on droop.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1 3/4" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- Designed to work with aftermarket kits that retain factory control arms.
Urethane Joint Pivot Control Kit Includes: Upper Control Arms, Urethane Bushings, Inner Sleeves, Tapered Spindle Adapters, 1" I.D. Stainless Steel Uniballs, Upper & Lower Hi-Misalignment Spacers, Urethane Contact Pads, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware