MAXTRAX MKII Olive Drab
We made these to colour-match a United States Marine Corps Humvee at the request of the previously-named. They’re a fantastic colour for those looking to blend in with their forest surroundings yet still stick out enough to be easily identified in other environments. Tell Tale MAXTRAX leashes are included as standard.
The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they’re buried).
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
comfortable handles allow you to use your MAXTRAX
to easily clear the way for your vehicle.
Plenty of hard, rugged teeth to interlock with
your tyre’s tread will get you up and out of a
bog in no time.
Colour: Black Please note: Actual colour may vary
slightly from images shown.
Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality
Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty
against faulty materials and workmanship.
MAXTRAX MKII Olive Drab is the lightweight, vehicle recovery device that’s easy to carry and easy to use.
- Made at the request of the US Marine Corps to color match the Humvee. MAXTRAX MKII Olive Drab blends into the surroundings, so be sure to use the included leashes when in use.
- The aggressive large teeth grip onto the tire tread. In addition to these top cleats, specially designed teeth on the backside prevent the board from slipping backwards. This combination makes vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stable, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- At 8lbs each, MAXTRAX are easy to carry and place under your tires.
- Six comfortable handles and patented double-shovel design makes it easy to clear debris from the front of your tires.
- Patented keyhole design ensure the MAXTRAX are securely mounted at four points.
- Measuring at just 45 inches long by 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.3 inches. They are easy to store outside your vehicle with our Mounting Pins, Roll Tube Mounts or Rear Wheel Harness.
- Many roof racks have easy MAXTRAX mounting solutions including CBI Offroad Fab and Yakima
- Need help figuring out how to mount them? Reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color: Olive Drab
Please note: Actual color may vary slightly from images shown.
Warranty: We back MAXTRAX with lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.