- Wheel Travel: 10.5”
- Amount of Lift: 0-3”
- Track Width: Stock Width
- Maximum Tire Size: 35”
- Maximum Back Spacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Bump Stop Size: 2.0” x 2.0”
- Coil Over Shock Size with Shock Hoop Kit: 2.5” x 8”
- Coil Over Shock Size: King OEM replacement shocks with the options below
For the best performance and to achieve the full 10.5” of travel you must purchase our spec built shocks or have them custom built based on our coil over spec sheet. These shocks must be used with shock hoops which requires cutting and welding to the vehicle. For direct bolt on applications King OEM replacement coil overs can be installed. These shocks won’t allow for the full amount of travel. Both pairs of shocks will work with 2WD or 4WD models. For more dampening the suspension system has the ability to use bump stops along with the coil overs. The use of bump stops will alsorequire welding and modifications to the frame.
When shopping long travel kits many consumers tend to focus just on travel numbers. This is the reason many companies claim inaccurate numbers or don’t disclose the amount of work involved to achieve these numbers. Our goal is to build a suspension system with the highest amount of wheel travel without requiring major modifications to the vehicle or compromising its overall drivability.
When using 35” tires with this kit modifications to the wheel well will need to be made. The firewall pinch weld will need to be folded over and front cab mount needs to be shaved to avoid contact while turning. The upper wheel well will also need to be modified to avoid contact at full bump.
- Chromoly upper control arms
- Boxed plate lower control arms
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Bolt on application, minimal modifications required
- Utilizes American made FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly upper arms
- ¾” heims for the UCA’s
- Delrin bushings for the LCA’s
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Grease fittings for easy servicing
- 3/16" & 1/8” boxed plate construction
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Bump stop plating
- Limit strap tabbing
2004-Current Nissan Titan 2WD / 4WD
*This suspension will not work with the 2016 or newer Titan XD models.