MAXTRAX Hitch 50
MAXTRAX Hitch 50
The MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is the world’s first soft-shackle specific rear hitch recovery point. Its unique design ensures a long service life to your UHMWPE soft shackle through the use of rounded edges and a large constant radius load surface that ensures there are no friction points within operating angles. In an industry first, each MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is individually x-rayed for material inclusions and structural soundness to ensure the highest safety.
- Designed exclusively for use with soft shackles; will not allow for fitment of steel shackles.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum.
- Anodized finish for corrosion protection.
- Allows multidirectional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis
- WLL: 19,400 lbs
- Destructive Test Break Load: 97,003 lbs
- Fits standard 50mm / 2 inch tow hitch receivers
- Australian designed, engineered and tested
- Backed by a comprehensive Quality Assurance Program, each hitch is individually x-rayed for inclusions.
The MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is the first recovery hitch designed to work exclusively with soft shackles. Soft shackles have proven to be safer than their metal counterparts, and the Hitch 50 is the perfect pairing for hitch based recoveries. Traditional recovery hitches cannot be used with soft shackles as the harsh edges would significantly damage the shackle. The Hitch 50 is designed with a specific curved radius to ensure even weight distribution across the soft shackle, ensuring no damage to the shackle. Another advantage of the Hitch 50 is the ability to complete a hitch pull from multiple angles. With a working load limit of 19,400lbs, the Hitch 50 is designed to be the strongest part of your recovery.
Each hitch includes a unique, traceable serial number and has been individually x-rayed for defects. The MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is made from ultra strong, precision CNC machined 6061 billet Aluminum, with an anodized finish to protect against corrosion.