- Wheel Travel: 12”
- Amount of Lift: 0-4”
- Track Width: 3.5” wider per side
- Maximum Tire Size: 37”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- 4WD Coil Over Shock Size: King or Fox OEM replacement with 700lb springs
- 2WD Coil Over Shock Size: 2.5” x 8”
- Bypass Shock Size: 2.5” x 8”
- Compatible with Sway Bar: Yes (DK-900955)
For the best performance and to achieve the full 12” of travel you must purchase our spec built shocks or have them custom built based on our coil over spec sheet. These shocks will only work on 2WD models. For 4WD models you must use King or Fox OEM replacement coil overs with 700lb springs. The 2014 F-150 OEM replacement coil overs have different lower shock mounting compared to the 2009-2013 F-150’s. In order to work with our suspension the 2014 shocks must use our LCA shock spacer kit (DK-900963). Our long travel kit is also tabbed to accommodate bypass shocks. The bypass shocks will allow for superior suspension dampening and tun-ability. To mount the bypasses we offer a weld on bypass shock hoop kit that can be purchased separately. The bypass shock hoop kit requires welding and modifications to the frame. The bypasses be used with both the 2WD and 4WD shocks.
When shopping long travel kits many consumers tend to focus just on travel numbers. This is the reason many companies claim inaccurate numbers or don’t disclose the amount of work involved to achieve these numbers. Our goal is to build a suspension system with the highest amount of wheel travel without requiring major modifications to the vehicle or compromising its overall drivability.
When using 37” tires with this kit modifications to the wheel well will need to be made. The firewall pinch weld will need to be folded over and front cab mount needs to be shaved to avoid contact while turning. The upper wheel well will also need to be modified to avoid contact at full bump.
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- Boxed plate lower control arms
- 9" quad wrapped limit straps
- Weld on adjustable limit strap mounts
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- 17-4 stainless steel tie rod extensions
- DOT approved extended brake lines
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Lower arm alignment cams
- Bolt on application, minimal modifications required
- Utilizes American made FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Choice of ¾” heims or poly bushings for the UCA’s
- Delrin bushings for the LCA’s
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Grease fittings for easy servicing
- 3/16" and 1/8” boxed plate construction
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Limit strap tabbing
- Bypass tabbingA
- Ability to adapt factory sway bar
2009-2014 Ford F-150 2WD / 4WD
2014-2017 Ford Expedition 4WD
*Please contact us if you plan on installing this kit with lift spindles or a bracket lift.
Please allow up to 9 weeks for production.