DUAL SHOCK HOOPS - LONG TRAVEL, EXPEDITION SERIES & RACE SERIES LCA TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2010+
- Maximize vehicle dampening control when you install a dual 2.5" shock mount system.
- 4130 prebent chromoly shock hoops are designed to install secondary 2.5" piggy back or bypass shocks.
- Reinforces the factory coil bucket and helps reduce flex. Lower profile design keeps the hoop from contacting the inner fender well.
- Flush mount top plate allows hoop to be used with shocks that use bolts or studs on upper mount.
- Upper shock tabs are tacked in place to aid in secondary shock location set up.
- Flush mount top plate eliminates the need to trim the inner fender well for rear bolt installation.
- This hoop kit is designed to be installed with TC Long Travel Kits, Expedition Series Stock Length Lower Control Arms, and Race Series Stock Length Lower Control Arms. For Standard Series Stock Length Lower Control arms use Hoop Kit Part # 86612.
- Grade 8 hardware included.
Stock Width +2.0"
WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical or chemicals such as Talc, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov