Chevrolet Silverado Uniball Upper Control Arm
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Tapered uniball adapters pins are CNC machined from heat treated alloy steel and convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 2" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- Part #OP77500 is for trucks with factory steel UCA's and part #OP77514 is for trucks with factory aluminum UCA's. 2014+ with factory aluminum upper arm:
Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 4WD
Chevy Tahoe and GMC Yukon 4WD
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION NOTES
Urethane Joint Pivot Control Kit Includes: Upper Control Arms, Urethane Bushings, Inner Sleeves, Tapered Spindle Adapters, 1" I.D. Stainless Steel Uniballs, Upper & Lower Hi-Misalignment Spacers, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware