1996-2002 TOYOTA 4RUNNER SUSPENSION
- 3.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Boxed and plated lower control arms are bump stop compatible and designed for dual 2.5" shock capability. (specify model at time of order)
2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to maximize tune ability and performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC modified Tundra axles and cv's are required to be installed to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- 4130 chromoly tubing heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Zero bushing deflection.
||TIRE: 33" or 285
||TRACK WIDTH INCREASE: 7"