2.0 / 2.5 STEERING STABILZER EMULSION
PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST FOR PRICING,
YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE PART NUMBER IF AVAILABLE INTO THE QUOTE PAGE ALONG WITH ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED.
King’s Performance Race series shocks are brimming with technological breakthroughs conceived during strenuous testing in the harshest environments. Utilizing only the highest quality materials and strict precision tolerances they deliver unparalleled performance. Our understanding of fluid dynamics and piston design has created unmatched levels of ride quality and superior control.
We offer a wide range of shock types and configurations such as bypass shocks, coilovers, smooth bodies with reservoir, or pure emulsion. Our shocks don’t sit on a shelf looking for a home but instead are 100% custom made for your application. All our shocks are easily tunable with simple tools to provide the level of damping you need or you can take advantage of our depth of knowledge in setting up your shocks at one of our weekly test and tune sessions in the dirt.
Servicing your shocks has never been easier with our convenient rebuild kits containing all necessary original parts to restore your shocks like new. Our attention to detail and customer service is second to none. When you choose to ride on Kings you can rest assured you will have the finest shocks available. A set of King, Performance Race series shocks, are all you need to make your suspension perform to its full potential.
King's bypass shock technology represents a culmination of refinement dating back to the original design concept over a decade ago. No matter what the demands placed on your suspension, King can provide configuration specific bypass designs to assure complete control of high speed and low speed oscillations with our position sensitive damping. Tube quantity and location are based on our time tested standard locations or your entirely unique custom application.
Our bypass valve design and superior tube flow capacity provides accurate flow control over the whole range of adjustment. Our precise manufacturing processes and strict adherence to quality standards makes this possible. Our bypass valve springs are made out of the same material we use for our valve shims to reduce the possibility of heat induced fade compromising your settings. Shock tubes are honed after plating to assure a tight piston seal and all bypass ports are cnc drilled and hand deburred then polished. This commitment to quality and attention to detail creates enhanced flow control and unparalleled levels of precision adjustment. When you combine this level of functionality with our depth of knowledge setting up your valving and bypass settings you will enjoy enhanced car control, reduced driver fatigue and sustained peak performance. Once you experience King shocks you will know there really is a difference. Nothing rides like a King.
1. Stabilizer bodies are bored and honed after cadmium plating to ensure cylindricity and an efficient piston seal that enhances valve function.
2. Highly developed "balanced flow" port designs on our 6061 aluminum alloy piston provide superior damping.
3. Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims do not fracture like plain carbon steel and resist deformation at high temperatures providing consistent fade free performance.
4. Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing
5. Special long wearing urethane seals have been tested on 18 wheelers for 450,000 miles without a failure
6. Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts, depending on the stabilizer length, have a tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed to combat rock bruising and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life
7. Replaceable Teflon lined stainless steel spherical bearings will not rust and provide smooth articulation with no metal to metal contact.
|Description||Type||Details||Weight||Compressed length||Extended length|
|PR2006-STNR||2.0 x 6" Steering Stabilizer||5.00||13.000||19.000|
|PR2008-STNR||2.0 x 8" Steering Stabilizer||6.00||15.000||23.000|
|PR2010-STNR||2.0 x 10" Steering Stabilizer||7.00||17.050||27.050|
|PR2012-STNR||2.0 x 12" Steering Stabilizer||8.00||19.580||31.580|
|PR2508-STNR||2.5 x 8" Steering Stabilizer||12.00||16.000||24.000|
|PR2510-STNR||2.5 x 10" Steering Stabilizer||13.50||18.380||28.380|
|PR2512-STNR||2.5 x 12" Steering Stabilizer||15.00||20.630||32.630|