ZONC9352 3” BODY LIFT 2006 - 2007 CHEVY/GMC SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500
3” BODY LIFT
2006 - 2007 CHEVY/GMC SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500
Take your truck to the next level with this 3" Body Lift Kit. Built around crush proof body blocks capable of holding up to 60,000 lbs., this complete system is everything you need to get the look you want for your 2006 - 2007 Chevy/GM 1500 Truck.
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Rear Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Lift Type||Body Lift|
|Max Tire Size||32 x 11.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- Brackets included relocate radiator to optimal position.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets maintain factory look.
- Fuel filler hose extension included to retain original functionality.
- Relocation bracket allows for reinstallation of the factory spare tire.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- Bumper Brackets (Front & Rear)
- E-Brake Relocation Bracket(s)
- Indestructible Body Lift Blocks
- Radiator Relocation Brackets
- Spare Tire Winch Relocation Equipment
- Steering Linkage Extension
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Fitment: Fits all cab and bed configurations.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 1500HD models.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 2007 new body style trucks.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit Denali models due to difference in bumper brackets.
- Stick shift? If equipped with manual transmission a shifter extension will be required. Add in configuration / checkout.
|Install Time Hours||7 hrs|
|Difficulty Level||3 out of 5|
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
We Also Recommend
GM RETRACT ELECTRIC RUNNING BOARD STEPS (19-21 GM 1500|20-21 HD CREW CAB)