TOYOTA | REAR SHOCK
TUNDRA & TACOMA REAR SHOCK
- 07-2017 TUNDRA REAR / 2-3" LIFT
- 05-2016 TACOMA REAR / 4" LIFT
- CST Performance shocks are nitrogen charged mono-tube shocks that will enhance your vehicles performance on or off the road. These shocks offer incredibly responsive handling around tight turns and dramatically reduce body roll for a comfortable ride with outstanding vehicle control whether driving on the street or tearing it up off road. These shocks include the Ricor Inertia Active System, which is a uniquely designed valve that senses changes in terrain and adjusts instantly for a better ride than you ever thought possible. CST Performance Shocks are powder coated with a bright silver finish to help withstand normal or extreme weather conditions, and will also withstand corrosion better than a brushed aluminum finish.
- LARGE, 46MM PISTON FOR MORE CONSISTENT DAMPENING.
- HIGH-PRESSURE NITROGEN CHARGE MONO TUBE DESIGN THAT DISSIPATES HEAT MORE EFFECTIVELY FOR INCREASED SEAL LIFE AND DURABILITY.
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM OR AFTERMARKET MOUNTING POSITIONS.
- ALL CST STREET-SERIES SHOCKS INCLUDE A PROTECTIVE RUBBER SHAFT BOOT.
- HEAVY DUTY URETHANE BUSHINGS.
- PERFORMANCE VALVING FOR ON OR OFF HIGHWAY USE.
- HEAVY DUTY NITRO STEEL PISTON ROD THAT IS RESISTANT TO CHIPPING OR FLAKING UNLIKE STANDARD CHROME.
- TUBES ARE ROLLED CLOSED FOR LEAK FREE CONSTRUCTION...OTHER BRANDS HAVE TUBES THAT ARE WELDED CLOSED.
We Also Recommend
FOX 2.5 Factory Series Adjustable Coilover Reservoir Shock Set - 880-06-418
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock CD Adjuster - 985-26-118
1 TO 9/16 HIGH MISALIGNMENT SPACER ZINC PLATED STEEL 2 3/8 INCH MOUNTING WIDTH