Toyota Landcruiser 100 Uniball Upper Control Arm (1998-2007 LANDCRUISER 100 SERIES) Also Fits 1998-2007 LEXUS LX 470
Toyota Landcruiser 100 Uniball Upper Control Arm (1998-2007 LANDCRUISER 100 SERIES)
Also Fits 1998-2007 LEXUS LX 470
Toyota Landcruiser 100
Uniball Upper Control Arm
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- UCA's are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This eliminates uneven tire wear and reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle's steering when 2-3" lift kits are installed.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length shocks will allow for up to 1" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Urethane Joint Pivot Control Kit Includes: Upper Control Arms, Urethane Bushings, Inner Sleeves, Tapered Spindle Adapters, 1" I.D. Stainless Steel Uniballs, Upper & Lower Hi-Misalignment Spacers, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware