NITTO 35X12.50R20 TERRA GRAPPLER G2 W/ ROUGH COUNTRY SERIES 93 20X10 COMBO (8X180)
Set yourself apart from the pack with Rough Country’s One-Piece Series 93 Wheels. This 7-spoke black and machined wheel offers an incredible look that’s sure to turn heads. This one-of-a-kind wheel features 7 spokes that flare out near the lip for a dramatic visual style that’s perfect for any lifted vehicle. This stylish wheel features a gloss black coat with machined accents that pop under any truck or Jeep.
The Trail Grappler® M/T blends some of the off-road performance of the Mud Grappler® with the on-road comfort of the Terra Grappler® to create a tire that is both aggressive and quiet. For off-road performance, the 3-ply sidewall and thick rubber construction increase puncture resistance. On the tread surface, the blocks provide additional biting edges that command lateral stability and enhance forward traction. For on-road comfort, Nitto’s engineers used advanced sound analysis equipment to reduce noise levels commonly associated with off-road tires.
- Z Groove provides lateral stability and mud traction.
- Stone ejectors aid in tread protection, stone rejection and mud clearing.
- Deep center sipes help resist hydroplaning and increases traction in wet conditions.
- 3D tapered grooves add additional biting edges for off-road performance.
- The balanced void ratio efficiently removes mud and dirt from the tread to provide continuous off-road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder grooves add additional off-road and all-season performance without comprimising block stiffness.
- Advanced sound analysis equipment was used to systematically reduce the noises normally heard when driving on off-road tires.
- The result is a tire 34% quieter at city speeds and 36% quieter at highway speeds.*
- The 3-ply sidewall with a high turn-up construction acts as an extra layer of reinforcement to increase puncture resistance.
- Nitto’s proprietary, automated manufacturing system produces extraordinarily uniform tires. This creates a smooth ride on paved roads.
- Each Trail Grappler M/T has two sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side has stylized lettering with V-shaped buttresses and the other has traditional lettering with flat buttresses.
- Matte Black w/Milled Accents finish
- 7-spoke design
- Single-piece aluminum construction delivers a super strong, super light wheel
- Includes a Rough Country carbon fiber design center cap
- Backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Tire & Wheel ship separately. Does NOT ship mounted and balanced
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a ""C"" load range have a 6-ply rating
- LT tires with a ""D"" load range have an 8-ply rating
- LT tires with an ""E"" load range have a 10-ply rating
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
|Max Load (lbs)||3195|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||8.5-11.0|
|Measuring Rim (in)||10|
|Overall Diameter (in)||35.04|
|Overall Width (in)||13.39|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||21|
|Load Capacity (lbs)||3600|
IN THE BOX
|2011-2021||2WD||Chevy||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2011-2021||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2011-2021||2WD||Chevy||Silverado 3500 HD|
|2011-2021||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 3500 HD|
|2011-2021||2WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
|2011-2021||4WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
|2011-2021||2WD||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD|
|2011-2021||4WD||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD|