Model 10250-CS Ready Welder II
PART NUMBER: OPRW10250-CS
The ReadyWelder model #10250-CS is suited for welders and welding facilities who want a MIG spool gun attachment to run off any MIG, CV, or CC stick welding machine.
The RW10250-CS is an excellent choice for welders who have engine drivers or those who weld aluminum using virtually any common welding machine brand. Ground and series cables for battery operation not included.
Model 10250-CS Features:Cabled as a spoolgun for easy MIG/stick machine attachment
- ReadyWelder II™ high-impact MIG gun
- 20 ft of Cold Switch-enabled power cable with LC-10 connector pairs (can be extended to 100 ft)
- 1-pound spool of flux-cored wire 0.035”
- Contact tip of each size: 0.023”, 0.030”, 0.035”, & 0.040”
- Gas hose coupling adaptor to fit your gas regulator
- Small battery/machine clamp
- 10 extra feet of gas hose
- Foam-lined, blow-molded ReadyWelder carrying case
- AC/DC power converter for operating the RW unit with constant current (CC) stick welding machines
- Non-Cold Switch model (#10250) also available
Product Information Chart
Not sure which Ready Welder model is right for you?
• Use the chart below to find the Ready Welder model that best suits your needs.
|RW Model Number||Connects to Batteries||Connects to CV MIG Machines||Connects to CC ARC/ Stick Machines||Has Extended 20′ Leads||Integrated Ground Clamp||Features “Cold Start” Safety|
Note: (1) – 10250 Models Require Additional Cables and a Ground Clamp In Order to Connect To Battery Power