Model 10000ADP Ready Welder II
PART NUMBER: OPRW10000ADP
Ready Welder II Standard Pack Model 10000ADP, with AC/DC Power Converter, For Batteries or DC Output Welding Machines
- ReadyWelder II™ high-impact MIG gun
- 10 ft of power cable with quick disconnects
(can be extended to 100 ft)
- 1-pound spool of flux-cored wire 0.035”
- Contact tip of each size: 0.023”, 0.030”, 0.035”, & 0.040”
- 300-amp battery clamp
- 2 battery clamps
- Gas hose coupling adaptor to fit your gas regulator
- 10 extra feet of gas hose
- Foam-lined, blow-molded ReadyWelder carrying case
- AC/DC power converter for operating the RW unit with constant current (CC) stick welding machines
- 2-ft series cable – for converting two 12V batteries to 24V
Cold Switch model (#10000ADP-CS) also available
The ReadyWelder Model #10000ADP is the welder of choice for maintenance facilities/public works, construction & industrial companies, as well as those who use model #10000. The model offers an AC-to-DC power converter to use when connecting to CC stick welding machines.
Product Information Chart
Not sure which Ready Welder model is right for you?
• Use the chart below to find the Ready Welder model that best suits your needs.
|RW Model Number||Connects to Batteries||Connects to CV MIG Machines||Connects to CC ARC/ Stick Machines||Has Extended 20′ Leads||Integrated Ground Clamp||Features “Cold Start” Safety|
Note: (1) – 10250 Models Require Additional Cables and a Ground Clamp In Order to Connect To Battery Power