Front Nitro Shock Zone Offroad OP7710
Front Nitro Shock
Zone Offroad OP7710
The Zone Nitro Series shocks absorber offers the ultimate in control and performance. The full displaced valving offers a better valving range on both the compression and extension travel. This vehicle specific valving is pressurized with a low pressure nitrogen gas.This gas charge ensures split second response and reduced aeration. Combine these features with the special Fluon banded piston and this shock is built to perform! Shock absorbers are sold individually.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock
- Twin Tube Design
- 10 Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Heavy Chromed 14mm Rod
- 1-3/8" Fluon Banded Piston
- Self Lubricating Seals
- Full Displaced Valving
- Dual Welded Ends
- Bushings included
- Shock absorbers are sold individually
This product fits the following applications:
- 05-17 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 05-17 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 07-17 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2005 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2006 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2007 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2008 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2009 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2010 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2011 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2012 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2013 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2014 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2015 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2016 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2017 Ford F250 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2005 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2006 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2007 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2008 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2009 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2010 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2011 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2012 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2013 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2014 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2015 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2016 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2017 Ford F350 4WD 1-2" Front
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 2" Front
- Collapsed: 13.5
- Extended: 22.5
- Diameter: 2.375
- Top Mount Type: S50
To the original retail purchaser, Zone Offroad Products guarantees all its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions about such areas as ride comfort, fitment and design.
Products that wear out or fail due to the use of larger wheels or tires are not covered under this warranty by Zone OffRoad Products. Products installed on a vehicle used in any form of competition or racing are not covered by this warranty. The warranty on commercial application vehicles shall extend only 1 year. No warranty is available on items subject to normal wear and replacement.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore, are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond Zone OffRoad Products
- Products used in application other than those recommended in the current Zone OffRoad Products catalog or web site or in the instructions accompanying the Zone OffRoad Products product.
- Products that are used for competition or racing activities. This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish and conditions caused by normal wear and use.
In a situation where a Zone OffRoad Products product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), Zone OffRoad Products, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, purchaser must:
- Contact the original place of purchase for further instruction. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for warranty claims. The RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the product's package.
- Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase, date of purchase, and amount paid,
- Return the product, freight prepaid, as instructed by the original place of purchase. Zone Offroadand Overland Protocol are not responsible for freight charges.
NOTICE: If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited/refunded.
Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness), which extend beyond this Limited Lifetime Warranty described herein.
NOTICE: Zone OffRoad Products strongly recommends installation of products be done by a certified mechanic. If this does not occur be certain the person(s) installing the product read understand and follow all instructions and warnings pertaining to the application before installation. Installation instructions are also available prior to your purchase.
WARNING: Zone OffRoad Products does not recommend the use of a body lift in conjunction with a suspension lift 'Kit' or 'System'.
PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING
Installation of suspension lift kits or any other lifting kits or devices will raise the center of gravity. For this reason, Zone OffRoad Products urges that extreme caution be used when encountering driving conditions which may cause vehicle imbalance. Furthermore, the driver's field of vision and judgment will not be as good due to the height of the vehicle. Due to the installation of larger tires, the speedometer will read slower than the actual speed being traveled and more distance will be required to stop the vehicle. It is the owner's responsibility to caution and warn any potential driver of the vehicle about these driving and handling conditions.
Zone OffRoad Products will not be held liable or responsible for damages or personal injuries resulting from the use of lifting devices and/or related products. The tires and rims should be changed to sufficiently increase the vehicle's total overall width and stability to help accommodate lifting devices.
Zone OffRoad Products also recommends that the steering system on lifted vehicles be appropriately corrected to reduce steering stress and angles. Once completed, the vehicle should be inspected by a professional mechanic including such areas as the steering system, brake system, speedometer re calibration, and clearance, for tire and suspension travel and tightness of all installed products. Every Zone OffRoad Products suspension kit includes a "Driver Warning" decal and the literature explaining this information which should be read and understood completely before driving, and the decal should be placed in a position clearly visible by the driver and all occupants.
NOTICE: Most states have some type of law limiting vehicle height. The amount of lift allowed, and how the lift can be achieved, varies greatly. Several states offer exemptions for farm and commercial registered vehicles. It is the vehicle owner's responsibility to check state and local laws to ensure that their vehicle will be in compliance.
Zone OffRoad Products reserves the right to make changes in design, materials, specifications and product changes as deemed necessary without prior notice and without assuming and obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Obligation or liabilities will not be assumed with respect to similar products.
All Zone OffRoad Products material is copyrighted.
Zone Tow Strap Warranty
Zone tow straps are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE against breakage. If you snap one of these straps, return it with the original purchase receipt and we will replace it!
We cannot warrant against straps that have failed due to sharp objects or cuts or normal wear and tear. This warranty does not cover shipping and handling.
We Also Recommend
ZONF8402 DROPPED PITMAN ARM - 4” DROP 1978-1979 FORD F100/F150/BRONCO / 1974-1990 JEEP J10
ZONF8401 DROPPED PITMAN ARM - 4” DROP 1980-1996 FORD F150/F250/BRONCO/RANGER
ZONF7401 RADIUS ARM BUSHING / SLEEVE KIT 2005-2020 FORD F250/F350 SUPER DUTY / 2014-2020 RAM 2500/3500