RockJock’s Antirock Sway Bar Torsion Bars are available in various lengths and diameters to accommodate bolt-on and custom vehicle builds and various applications from crawler to overlander. We offer a variety of bars with different center diameters, allowing bars to be swapped into vehicles as vehicle builds evolve to increase or decrease the effective rate of the bar (the greater the diameter, the stiffer the bar, granted the bar length is the same).
For ultimate strength and durability, Antirock bars are forged and heat treated 4340 chromoly, just like you would find in professional off-road competition sway bars.
This specific bar is 26 in. long from tip to tip, standard 1 in. OD at the ends with 25 splines and .700 in. diameter in the center.
- Universal Application
- Side-by-Side Front Application
- (1) Sway Bar Torsion Bar (26 in. long x .700 in. x 25 spline)
- Length = 26 in. (tip to tip)
- Spline Count = 25
- OD (of splines and bushing surface) = 1.000 in.
- OD (of center of bar) = .700 in.
- Threads (in ends of bar) = 5/16 in.-24 x 1 1/8 in. deep
- Finish = semi-gloss black powder coat (bushing surface and splines masked)
- Any 25 spline arms we offer will fit this bar.
- This bar was designed for and commonly used in Side-by-Side front applications.