Wheel Travel / Lift
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. They offer an additional 2” of travel compared to the stock upper control arms. These arms are compatible with King, Fox, Bilstein, ADS and Icon coil overs. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
The upper control arms allow for 35” tires but for proper tire clearance modifications to the wheel well and bumper may need to be made.
Magnetic Ride Control
Installing this suspension on vehicles equipped with magnetic ride control require modifications to the ride control sensors. If you choose to replace the magnetic ride control shocks with coil overs it will cause an indication light to appear on the gauge cluster.
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- Delrin bushings
- Grease fittings
- 1” FK uniballs
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Durable black powder coat
- Dirt King sticker pack
- Installation instructions
- CAD designed
- Boxed plate construction
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Brushed stainless steel logo plates
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
2007-Current Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD / 4WD
2007-Current GMC Sierra 1500 2WD / 4WD
*Please contact us if you plan on installing this kit with lift spindles or a bracket lift.