88-91 Chevy/GMC Suburban, Blazer, Jimmy 3/4 Ton 6" Lift Kit
88-91 Chevy/GMC Suburban, Blazer, Jimmy 3/4 Ton
6" Lift Kit
$627.23 IS THE BASE PRICE AND WILL VARY BASED UPON THE FOLLOWING SELECTIONS.
PLEASE SUBMIT WITH YOUR SELECTIONS AND QUANTITY WHERE APPLICABLE
IN YOUR QUOTE REQUEST FOR AN ACCURATE QUOTE:
Optional Upgrades & Accessories
Fox Adventure Series Shocks (pn# 98450652 98450639) +$225.80
Shocks - Front
Hydro Front Auxiliary Shocks (pn# 4652) +$69.36
Nitro Front Auxiliary Shocks (pn# 7652) +$83.00
Adventure Series Front Auxillary Shocks (pn# 98450652) +$195.90
No Steering Stabilizer
White Single Steering Stabilizer (pn# 3101) +$46.95
Black Single Steering Stabilizer (pn# 7101) +$51.95
1" Transfer Case Drop C5001 *See Notes (pn# C5001) +$28.59
Sway Bar Links
Front Sway Bar Shackle Link Kit (pn# C5401) +$46.95
Shock Boot - Black (pn# OPU3100) +$3.50
Shock Boot - Red (pn# OPU3101) +$3.50
Shock Boot - Blue (pn# OPU3102) +$3.50
Shock Boot - Yellow (pn# OPU3103) +$3.50
Zone Offroad offers a 6" suspension lift kit for 1988-91 3/4 ton Chevy/GMC Blazer/Jimmy and Suburban's. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable leaf spring that Zone Offroad is proud to introduce to our lineup. These springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction for a smooth and consistent spring rate.
This system comes complete with a 4" steering arm to correct the drag link angle. Zone Offroad also addresses the brake lines by providing front and rear brake line relocation brackets. Front and rear yellow zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers are included for both the front rear. The rear of this system is lifted with a 4" lift block and add-a-leaf to achieve 5-6" of rear lift. If your truck came with a front sway bar, Zone Offroad has you covered with a unique shackle sway bar link design listed in the accessories that will fit lifts from 2-6". Choose Zone Offroad for this affordable yet high quality system for your 88-91 Jimmy, Blazer, or Suburban and have no regrets.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- 6" Front leaf springs
- 4" Rear lift blocks
- Rear add-a-leaf
- 4" Steering arm
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers
- Optional front sway bar shackle links
- Some models may require the transfer case drop kit C5001 listed in the accessories to alleviate driveshaft vibration.
- The front driveshaft may be to be clearanced at the double Cardan joint to prevent binding at full droop on some models.
- The front exhaust cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some models.
- "Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "Auxillary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the Auxillary shocks, you must order the optional Auxillary shocks offered under the Required Vehicle/Kit Selections below. Optional Auxillary shocks are available in both our hydro and nitro shocks."
This product fits the following applications:
- 88-91 Chevy Blazer 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 88-91 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD Gas
- 88-91 GMC Jimmy 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 1988 Chevy Blazer 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 1989 Chevy Blazer 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 1990 Chevy Blazer 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 1991 Chevy Blazer 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 1988 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD Gas
- 1989 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD Gas
- 1990 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD Gas
- 1991 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD Gas
- 1988 GMC Jimmy 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 1989 GMC Jimmy 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 1990 GMC Jimmy 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- 1991 GMC Jimmy 3/4 Ton 4WD Gas
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 6″
- Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15X8
- Back Spacing: 3.5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50
To the original retail purchaser, Zone Offroad Products guarantees all its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions about such areas as ride comfort, fitment and design.
Products that wear out or fail due to the use of larger wheels or tires are not covered under this warranty by Zone OffRoad Products. Products installed on a vehicle used in any form of competition or racing are not covered by this warranty. The warranty on commercial application vehicles shall extend only 1 year. No warranty is available on items subject to normal wear and replacement.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore, are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond Zone OffRoad Products
- Products used in application other than those recommended in the current Zone OffRoad Products catalog or web site or in the instructions accompanying the Zone OffRoad Products product.
- Products that are used for competition or racing activities. This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish and conditions caused by normal wear and use.
In a situation where a Zone OffRoad Products product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), Zone OffRoad Products, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, purchaser must:
- Contact the original place of purchase for further instruction. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for warranty claims. The RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the product's package.
- Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase, date of purchase, and amount paid,
- Return the product, freight prepaid, as instructed by the original place of purchase. Zone Offroadand Overland Protocol are not responsible for freight charges.
NOTICE: If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited/refunded.
Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness), which extend beyond this Limited Lifetime Warranty described herein.
NOTICE: Zone OffRoad Products strongly recommends installation of products be done by a certified mechanic. If this does not occur be certain the person(s) installing the product read understand and follow all instructions and warnings pertaining to the application before installation. Installation instructions are also available prior to your purchase.
WARNING: Zone OffRoad Products does not recommend the use of a body lift in conjunction with a suspension lift 'Kit' or 'System'.
PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING
Installation of suspension lift kits or any other lifting kits or devices will raise the center of gravity. For this reason, Zone OffRoad Products urges that extreme caution be used when encountering driving conditions which may cause vehicle imbalance. Furthermore, the driver's field of vision and judgment will not be as good due to the height of the vehicle. Due to the installation of larger tires, the speedometer will read slower than the actual speed being traveled and more distance will be required to stop the vehicle. It is the owner's responsibility to caution and warn any potential driver of the vehicle about these driving and handling conditions.
Zone OffRoad Products will not be held liable or responsible for damages or personal injuries resulting from the use of lifting devices and/or related products. The tires and rims should be changed to sufficiently increase the vehicle's total overall width and stability to help accommodate lifting devices.
Zone OffRoad Products also recommends that the steering system on lifted vehicles be appropriately corrected to reduce steering stress and angles. Once completed, the vehicle should be inspected by a professional mechanic including such areas as the steering system, brake system, speedometer re calibration, and clearance, for tire and suspension travel and tightness of all installed products. Every Zone OffRoad Products suspension kit includes a "Driver Warning" decal and the literature explaining this information which should be read and understood completely before driving, and the decal should be placed in a position clearly visible by the driver and all occupants.
NOTICE: Most states have some type of law limiting vehicle height. The amount of lift allowed, and how the lift can be achieved, varies greatly. Several states offer exemptions for farm and commercial registered vehicles. It is the vehicle owner's responsibility to check state and local laws to ensure that their vehicle will be in compliance.
Zone OffRoad Products reserves the right to make changes in design, materials, specifications and product changes as deemed necessary without prior notice and without assuming and obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Obligation or liabilities will not be assumed with respect to similar products.
All Zone OffRoad Products material is copyrighted.
Zone Tow Strap Warranty
Zone tow straps are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE against breakage. If you snap one of these straps, return it with the original purchase receipt and we will replace it!
We cannot warrant against straps that have failed due to sharp objects or cuts or normal wear and tear. This warranty does not cover shipping and handling.
We Also Recommend
ZONU3024 2” REAR LIFT BLOCKS - 18MM PINS 11-15 CHEVY HD2IN 18MM PIN BLOCKS (PAIR)
ZONC9950 3” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 1988-1998 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 TRUCKS
ZONC9919 3” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 2008-2012 CHEVROLET COLORADO / 2008-2012 GMC CANYON
ZONC9909 1.5” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 2007-2013 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 TRUCKS