7IN GM SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (2018 1500 PU 4WD)
Get the look you really want with Rough Country's 7-inch Suspension Kit Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive kit affords your truck the ability to run up to 35-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle! This kit includes a set of front and rear high-clearance cross members featuring the "RC" logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride. This kit includes a set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels*.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
// Tire & Wheel Details \\
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers and a max tire width of 11.5in (#1065)
- If wider than 35x12.50 R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
IN THE BOX
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|2285/75 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|235x12.50 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +12mm|
|235x11.50 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|235x12.50 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +12mm|
|Requires 18" or larger wheels|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|
|If using aftermarket wheels you must maintain a max tire width of 12.5in|
|If using factory wheels with a 1/4in spacer you must maintain a max tire width of 11.5in|
|If using factory wheels without a wheel spacer you must maintain a max tire width of 11in|
We Also Recommend
ZONC9950 3” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 1988-1998 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 TRUCKS
ZONC9919 3” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 2008-2012 CHEVROLET COLORADO / 2008-2012 GMC CANYON
ZONC9909 1.5” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 2007-2013 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 TRUCKS
ZONC9908 1.5” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 1999-2006 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 TRUCKS