4WD Long Travel Race Kit 2004-Current Nissan Titan 4WD DK-701937
4WD Long Travel Race Kit | DK-701937
THE PRICE SHOWN IS BASE PRICING. THE PRICE WILL FLUCTUATE BASED UPON VARIABLE OPTIONS LISTED BELOW. PLEASE REQUEST A QUOTE AND ADVISE WHICH OPTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE AND SEE WHAT DEALS WE CAN GET FOR YOU.
- Shock Hoop Kit | DK-701910
The Dirt King long travel kit was developed to drastically improve the vehicles off-road handling without compromising its day to day driving characteristics. This suspension system allows for 14” of travel and accepts up to a 35” tire. The fabricated spindle corrects the steering location to reduce bump steer. Along with improving the geometry we beefed up the steering by replacing the ball joints with ¾” FK rod ends. The axles got the same treatment with the upgraded 4340 heat treated extended axle shafts. The suspension system also accommodates for bump stops to be used with the coil overs if desired. This kit is CAD designed, thoroughly tested, and 100% made in America resulting in a product we’re proud to put our name on!
- Wheel Travel: 14”
- Amount of Lift: 0-4”
- Track Width: 3” wider per side
- Maximum Tire Size: 35”
- Maximum Backspacing: 5.25”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Bump Stop Size: 2.0” x 2.0”
- Coil Over Shock Size with Shock Hoop Kit: 2.5” x 8”
Coil Over Shock Size: King OEM replacement shocks with the options below
- Internal droop stops removed
- +1” rod ends
For the best performance and to achieve the full 14” of travel you must purchase our spec built shocks or have them custom built based on our coil over spec sheet. These shocks must be used with our shock hoop kit (DK-701910) which requires cutting and welding to the vehicle. For direct bolt on applications King OEM replacement coil overs can be installed. The replacement coil overs must have the internal droop stops removed and 1” rod end extensions added. These shocks will allow for 10” of travel. For more dampening the suspension system has the ability to use bump stops along with the coil overs. The use of bump stops will also require welding and modifications to the frame.
When shopping long travel kits many consumers tend to focus just on travel numbers. This is the reason many companies claim inaccurate numbers or don’t disclose the amount of work involved to achieve these numbers. Our goal is to build a suspension system with the highest amount of wheel travel without requiring major modifications to the vehicle or compromising its overall drivability.
When using 35” tires with this kit modifications to the wheel well will need to be made. The firewall pinch weld will need to be folded over and front cab mount needs to be shaved to avoid contact while turning. The upper wheel well will also need to be modified to avoid contact at full bump.
2004-Current Nissan Titan 4WD
2016+ Nissan Titan (Non-XD) 4WD
*Will not work with bracket lifts.
*This suspension will not work with the 2016 or newer Titan XD models.
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- Boxed plate lower control arms
- Fabricated spindles
- Billet aluminum heimed tie rods
- 9" quad wrapped limit straps
- Weld on adjustable limit strap mounts
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- 17-4 stainless steering clevis’s
- DOT approved extended brake lines
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Bolt on application, minimal modifications required
- Utilizes American made FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- ¾” heims for the UCA’s
- Delrin bushings for the LCA’s
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Grease fittings for easy servicing
- 3/16" & 1/8” boxed plate construction
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Bump stop plating
- Limit strap tabbing