The Dirt King fabricated lift spindles raise the front end a true 3.5" without compromising the ride quality. These spindles are currently the only lift spindles available for the 2004-2008 F-150’s that accept both factory or aftermarket upper and lower control arms. The spindles are the CAD designed and constructed from 1/4" thick steel plate. Included with the spindles is all necessary mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions.
- Amount of Lift: 3.5”
- Track Width: 1.75" wider per side
- Maximum Tire Size: 35”
- Maximum Backspacing: 5.25”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
The Dirt King lift spindles increase the track width 1.75” per side. Due to the increased width wider fiberglass fenders may need to be installed.
If installing 35” tires modifications to the wheel wells and bumper may need to be made for proper tire clearance.
- Fabricated lift spindles
- Extended DOT approved brake lines
- Brake line mounting brackets
- Grade 10.9 caliper mounting bolts
- Upper control arm washers
- Installation instructions
- Direct bolt on application
- CAD designed
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
The installation of this product requires the use of factory hub snouts. They will need to be pressed out of the factory spindles and pressed into the new Dirt King lift spindles.