2019 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD Denali w/ 6" Suspension System | GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Pickup 4WD w/ Adaptive Ride Control
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Requires frame bracket modification.
- 2. Designed to fit Adaptive Ride Control equipped trucks only.
- 3. Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled.
- 4. All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper. Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bar Selection
Choose to add a set of BDS traction bars to your order
Adaptive Ride Control Equipped Models Only
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
Building on BDS's release of 6" IFS systems for the 2019 Chevy/GMC 1/2-ton trucks, new 6" listings specific for the 2019 GMC Denali 1500 trucks are on the shelf ready for sale. These new systems allow new GMC Denali owners to lift their trucks while retaining full functionality of the Adaptive Ride Control system (formerly known as MagneRide) for adaptive performance to any terrain with clearance for 35" tires. As with all BDS lift kits, these new Adaptive Ride Control compatible lift kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus for piece of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes BDS's exclusive No Fine Print Warranty, FMVSS No.126 ESC System compatibility and a 5-year, 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 295/70 w/17x9 / 18x9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 295/65 w/20x9 and 4.5-6.25" back spacing
- 35x12.50 w/20x9/22x9 and 5.5-6.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here