2017-2019 Ford F150 4WD 6" Coil-Over Suspension System | Ford F150 4WD
$3,709.08 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 2. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 3. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- 4. For a level to tail low appearance use #023416 with Kit#1502H or use #013429 with Kit#1503H. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- 5. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- 6. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
- 7. **Will NOT fit Diesel Engine equipped models**
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Coil-Over Selection
Choose between Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Overs or 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Over with DSC (Dual Speed Compression) adjuster
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Block
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Recoil Traction Bars
BDS Suspension 6" Coil Over Suspension Lift Kit System for 2017 Ford F150 4WD pickup trucks.
This 6'' Performance Coilover Systems brings together the safety and capability of BDS's 6'' lift kits with the uncompromising performance of Fox factory series 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers and rear Fox 2.0 IFP shocks for true blend of on-road comfort and offroad performance, and engineered to the highest standard using quality materials built right here in the USA.
The Fox factory series 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers come pre-tuned with Eibach coil springs for impressive high speed offroad performance and the coilovers are pre-dialed to provide 6" of lift right out of the box to speed up installation. These coilovers are built to outperform out on the trail while offering fade free performance to push your new F150 to the limits. The included Fox 2.5 Coil-Overs can also be upgraded to the DSC (dual speed compression) adjuster equipped coil-overs (more info below) for the ability to perfectly fine tune the ride quality and handling of your Fox coil-overs.
Also supplied are a pair of high clearance one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel crossmembers, CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, heavy duty replacement ball joints, multipoint differential relocation brackets, heavy duty differential skid plate, sway bar relocation brackets, new alignment cam bolts, and billet aluminum driveshaft spacer. In the rear a 5" offset pin block kit recenters the rear axle in the wheelwell and replacing the factory 1.25'' block to eliminate stacking blocks. Rear brake line extensions and Fox 2.0 shocks round out this kit offering exceptional performance on any terrain and clearance for up to 37'' tires to be installed. This 6'' performance coilover system has been designed, tested, and independently confirmed to integrate flawlessly with the new electronic stability control (ESC) systems and meets FMVSS No.126 compliancy safety standards.
This new 6'' lift kit is certified compliant with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) FMVSS No.126 standards to not adversely effect the factory installed Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems installed on the new 2015-16 Ford F150. Along with FMVSS No.126 compliance, all BDS kits include the Factory Protection Plus Program offering peace of mind on road or on the trail. All kits include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty and a 5 year - 60,000 mile PLUS drivetrain warranty for the best lifted suspension protection coverage on the market.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology
The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
- HSC Adjustment Range - The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 5-5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.