2017-2019 Ford F150 4WD 4" Suspension System | Ford F150 4WD
$1,950.08 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 2. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- 3. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- 4. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
- 5. **Will NOT fit Diesel Engine equipped models**
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Recoil Traction Bars
BDS Suspension 4" Suspension Lift Kit System for 2017 Ford F150 4WD pickup trucks.
BDS's new 4'' lift systems for the 2017 F150 are based off the tried and true 2009-2014 kits, redesigned to fit on the updated 2017 chassis. This new lift kit is engineered to the highest standard, using quality materials built right here in the USA. The kit offers a smooth ride and reliable on-road handling coupled with impressive off-road performance and clearance for up to 37'' tires. The 4'' system utilizes a pair of one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel crossmembers, CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, differential relocation brackets, heavy duty differential skid plate, upper strut mount spacers to retain the OE ride quality, bump stop extensions, sway bar relocation, new cam bolts, and billet aluminum driveshaft spacer. In the rear a 4'' offset pin block kit recenters the rear axle in the wheelwell and replacing the factory block to eliminate stacking blocks and level the stance of the truck. Rear brake line extensions and your choice of rear BDS-NX² series or Fox 2.0 shocks round out the kit.
This new 4'' lift kit is certified compliant with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) FMVSS No.126 standards to not adversely effect the factory installed Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems installed on the new 2015-16 Ford F150. Along with FMVSS No.126 compliance, all BDS kits include the Factory Protection Plus Program offering peace of mind on road or on the trail. All kits include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty and a 5 year - 60,000 mile PLUS drivetrain warranty for the best lifted suspension protection coverage on the market.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5 - 5.5" back spacing
- 35 x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 5-5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.