2015-2019 Ford F150 2WD 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F150 2WD
$1,710.64 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 2. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- 3. To achieve a level to tail low appearance substitute the 5" rear block kit (#013529) for the 4" rear block kit option (# 013429) when customizing your kit. Block kits replace the factory 1-1/4" block
- 4. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- 5. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Block Selection
This system is available with a 4" or 5" rear lift block so you can achieve that desired stance. Please make your selection below.
BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit System for Ford F150 2WD pickup trucks.
This high clearance IFS system is engineered to the highest standard, using quality materials built right here in the USA. The kit offers a smooth ride and reliable on-road handling coupled with impressive off-road performance and clearance for larger tires. Utilizing a pair of one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel crossmembers as the foundation, this system also features CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, crossmember support braces, sway bar relocation brackets, new alignment cam bolts and upper strut mount spacers to retain the OE ride quality and correct the suspension geometry.
In the rear an offset pin lift block and u-bolt kit is used in place of the factory block to recenter the axle within the wheelwell and level the stance. Rear brake line extensions and your choice of rear BDS NX2-series or FOX 2.0 performance gas shocks round out these kits.
This 6" system is certified compliant with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) FMVSS No.126 standards to not adversely effect the factory installed Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems installed on the 2WD Ford F150. Along with FMVSS No.126 compliance, all BDS kits include the Factory Protection Plus Program offering peace of mind on road or on the trail. All kits include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty and a 5 year - 60,000 mile PLUS drivetrain warranty for the best lifted suspension protection coverage on the market.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5 - 5.5" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 5 - 5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.