2014 Ford F150 4WD 6" Performance Coil-Over Suspension System
$3,556.72 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 2. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 3. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 4. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- 5. E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018) Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- 6. For a level to tail low appearance use #023415 with Kit#598H or use #013429 with Kit#573H.
- 7. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- 9. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Coil-Over Selection
Choose between Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Overs or 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Over with DSC (Dual Speed Compression) adjuster
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Block Selection
This system is available with a 4" or 5" rear lift block so you can achieve that desired stance. Please make your selection below.
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2014 Ford F150 4WD.
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Ford F150 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-overs. In place of the factory struts this system uses precision tuned FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coil-overs to maximize travel and achieve superior on and offroad performance. The included Fox 2.5 Coil-Overs can also be upgraded to the DSC (dual speed compression) adjuster equipped coil-overs (more info below) for the ability to perfectly fine tune the ride quality and handling of your Fox coil-overs.
This system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance. A 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate is included to ensure off road protection.
Out back Fox 2.0 shocks keep things under control and the rear lift is achieved with a new 5" block which includes a new offset spring plate to center the rear axle to give your 37's plenty of room.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology
The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
- HSC Adjustment Range - The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 20 x 9 w/37x12.50 and 5-5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.