2014 Ford F150 4WD 4" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F150 4WD
$1,789.37 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 2. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tire.
- 3. E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018) Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- 4. For a level to tail low appearance use #023415 in place of included 023425
- 5. FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Height
Choose your preferred rear lift height with this system. Choose the 2" rear block option (023415) if you prefer a tail low to level stance. Choose the 4" rear block option (023425) if you prefer a level to tail high stance.
BDS Suspension 4" Suspension Lift Kit System for 2014 Ford F150 4WD pickup trucks.
While the 2014 F-150 is essentially identical to the 2013, Ford did update the front strut design. This new design utilizes a bar pin style mount at the LCA verse the previous model that uses a traditional double-shear bracket mount.
While change makes it so the BDS replacement strut kit does not fit the new model, we were able to use the base design of the 4" strut spacer kit to develop a new lift for the 2014. The new 4" lift is nearly the same as the 09-13 4" lift and therefore has all the great features and benefits. The strut spacer/rear block combo nets 4" of front lift and 2.5" in the rear.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 4.5-5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.