2014 Ford F150 2WD 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F150 2WD
$1,701.72 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- 2. E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018)
- Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- 3. For a level to tail low appearance use accessory #013429. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- 4. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- 5. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Block Selection
This system is available with a 4" or 5" rear lift block so you can achieve that desired stance. Please make your selection below.
BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit System for 2014 Ford F150 2WD pickup trucks.
This system includes CNC machined steering knuckles to return your vehicle's steering to factory geometry. One piece front & rear High Clearance crossmembers increase rigidity for long term performance as well as dramatically increase ground clearance. A 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate is included to ensure off road protection. The new strut spacers for the front offer easier installation without the need to disassemble the struts and maintain the OE ride quality.
The rear is lifted with a new block and includes a new offset spring plate to center the rear axle and give your 37's plenty of room.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5 - 5.5" back spacing
- 20 x 9 w/37x12.50 and 5-5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.