2014-2018 Dodge / Ram 2500 Power Wagon 4" Suspension System | Ram 2500 4WD Power Wagon
$1,888.77 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- 2. Indexing ring only fits 6 bolt transfer cases (most common). Some heavy-duty tow package vehicle coul have 8-bolt transfer cases (w/heavy-duty Aisin 6 speed transmissions), order 122813.
- 3. Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- 4. Additional wheel/tire sizes can be used, however may require additional trimming.
- 5. Requires exhaust modification to clear front driveshaft at full suspension droop, steps outlined in instructions.
- 6. Compatible with factory rear power hop damper.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Shocks
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
- NX2 Series | Single
- FOX 2.0 Series | Single
- NX2 | Dual Front / Single Rear
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
- Single | NX2 Series
- Single | 9500 Series
- Single | FOX 2.0
- Dual | NX2
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Adjustable Front Track Bar
Choose to use your stock front track bar or our Heavy Duty Adjustable Front Track Bar
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Adjustable Rear Track Bar
Choose to use your stock rear track bar or our Heavy Duty Adjustable Rear Track Bar
BDS Suspension takes the late model RAM 2500 Power Wagon to the next level with 4" lift systems
Designed to maintain on-road handling while improving offroad capability with room for 37" tires. At the heart of these new systems are dual rate coil springs designed for a full 4" of lift on the power wagon along with your choice of NX2 gas or FOX 2.0 performance gas shocks for impressive ride quality and performance. The factory radius arms are repositioned using a pair of specially designed 1/4" thick drop brackets that key off the factory mounts for strength and rigidity. Steering correction comes from a forged drop pitman arm that is used in combination with a heavy duty track bar drop bracket to keep the steering in phase for predictable handling. Also supplied for the front are replacement bump stops, sway bar relocation to retain functionality of the factory electronic sway bar disconnect and brake line relocation
At 4" of lift the transfer case is indexed to allow the front driveshaft to function properly. BDS supplies a high strength indexing ring with ARP studs along with a replacement high clearance transmission crossmember and billet driveshaft extension to allow the factory driveshafts to be reinstalled with the kit. In the rear a pair of replacement HD dual rate coil springs are supplied to level the stance while providing a great ride and maintain tow capacity. These springs paired your choice of NX2 gas or FOX 2.0 performance gas shocks along with extended sway bar links, a heavy duty rear track bar bracket and all the necessary hardware rounds out this 4" lift system for the late model Power Wagon. Additionally BDS offers several accessories for this kit, click the "customize this kit" button to further enhance your kit.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37x12.50 w/17", 18", 20"x9 and 4.5"-5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.