2013-2018 Dodge / Ram 1500 Pickup w/o Air-Ride 6" Suspension Lift Kit
$2,336.95 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. The rack and pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to an out-of -round or out-of-balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire and the less the backspacing, the more sensitive the system becomes, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
- 2. Not recommended for AWD models.
- 3. Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with factory tire.
- 4. Will not fit adjustable air suspension equipped models
- 5. TRX models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Instead, consider our 4" lift system for about 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
- 6. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift & Shock Selection
These vehicles vary from 1" to 3" tail high from the factory. We offer both a 3" rear kit as well as a 5" rear kit. Be sure to measure your vehicle and order the appropriate rear lift height to level your truck. You can also choose between the custom valved NX² series or the BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Upper Control Arms
BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit for Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Gas/Eco-Diesel 1/2 Ton Pickup.
This 6" lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high-clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high-clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance and on road appeal.
The replacement steering knuckles make for a clean installation as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
The system also includes bump stop drops, anti-sway bar links, 3 point differential drop system, strut relocation brackets, and front stainless steel brake lines.
Due to the OE ride height variances, BDS allows you to customize your desired stance by offering both 3" or 5" rear Pro-Ride coils that are capable of being smashed totally flat and will come back to normal ride height. The rear for this Dodge Ram lift kit is completed with a track bar bracket, upper link relocation brackets, and sway bar links.
Rear NX² series shock absorbers are included with BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas shocks available as an upgrade.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.