2013-2018 Dodge / Ram 1500 Pickup w/o Air-Ride 4" Suspension Lift Kit
$2,132.84 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. The rack and pinion steering system is extremely sensative to an out-of -round or out-of-balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire and the less the backspacing, the more sensative the system becomes, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
- 2. Not recommended for AWD models.
- 3. Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with factory tire.
- 4. Will not fit adjustable air suspension equipped models
- 5. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Option
Due to the vairation in the factory stance, BDS offers 2" rear coil spacers (standard) or 3" rear coil springs. Measure your vehicle and order the appropriate rear lift height to get your desired stance.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
BDS Suspension 4" Suspension Lift Kit for Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Gas/Eco-Diesel 1/2 Ton Pickup.
This 4" lift kit will clear up to 35" tires and is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high-clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high-clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance.
The replacement steering knuckles reduce installation time as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
The system also includes bump stop drops, anti-sway bar links, 3 point differential drop system, strut relocation brackets, and front stainless steel brake lines.
The rear is lifted via BDS 2" coil spacers to level most trucks. The rear for this Dodge Ram lift kit is completed with a track bar bracket, upper link relocation brackets and sway bar links. A 3" rear coil spring option is available depending on your desired stance.
Check out more options and build your own kit by clicking on customize this kit.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.