2011-2019 Chevy / GMC 1 Ton Pickup 4WD 6.5" Suspension Lift Kit - Chevy/GMC
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
- 2. 3" rear block kit recommended for dually applications, 5" rear block kit will not fit dually applications.
- 3. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 4. Stock 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled on 2015-2018 models
- 5. Factory dually wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 6. Models with two piece rear driveshaft may require #121612.
- 7. If minor front driveline vibration occurs at highway speeds while in 4wd and the vehicle will be used in this situation on a regular basis, we recommend replacing the front driveshaft with a dual Cardan style driveshaft.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Height Options
- 5" block (Included) - Will result in a level to slightly tail high stance, integrates a u-bolt flip kit with new spring plate.
- 5" Block w/o Overload Spring
- 5" Block w/ Overload Spring
- 4" Rear Block Kit
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Shock Selection
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the Fox 2.0 series gas charged mono-tube shocks.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizer kits are available for models equipped with and without a factory mount. Be sure to select the correct option for your application. Many 2016 models did not come with a factory stabilizer mount on the frame.
BDS Suspension Chevrolet/GMC 6-1/2" Lift Kit for 2011-18 2500 & 3500 HD Silverado/Sierra
This 6-1/2" lift kit utilizes high arched crossmembers that blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6-1/2"dramatically increasing ground clearance at the front crossmembers and improving operating geometry. Torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower a-arm eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar crossmember.
A front skid plate and differential skid plate come standard to lock everything together, creating a nearly indestructible sub frame for extreme off road protection.
Customize this lift kit by choosing a 3" or 5" rear block kit, NX² series or Fox 2.0 gas shock absorbers, and a NX² series or 9500 Series Steering Stabilizer.
Check out the install article done by Four Wheeler Magazine.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 4-1/2 to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" - 6" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.