2011-2019 Chevy / GMC 1 Ton Pickup 4WD 4-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit | Chevy/GMC
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
- 2. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 3. Stock 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled on 2015-2017 models
- 4. Factory dually wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 5. Models with two piece rear driveshaft may require #121612.
- 6. Top mounted rear overload spring equipped models require a different kit than non-overload equipped models. Be sure to select the correct option for your truck.
- 7. Depending on the specific wheel and tire combination trimming may be required for 35x12.50s
CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Height & Shock
This system is available for both top mounted rear overload spring equipped and non-overload models, with the option to choose a 2" or 3" rear block kit with NX² or Fox 2.0 Series shocks. Be sure to select the correct overload/non-overload option while choosing your rear block size and shock package.
- Non-Overload | 2" Block - NX2 Shocks
- Non-Overload | 2" Block - Fox 2.0 Shocks
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer Option
Steering stabilizer kits are available for models equipped with and without a factory mount. Be sure to select the correct option for your application. Many 2016 models did not come with a factory stabilizer mount on the frame.
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
BDS Suspension 2011-2018 Chevy 2500HD 2wd/4wd 4.5" No Torsion Bar Drop Suspension System.
Like many of our other IFS suspension systems for the Chevys, this 4.5" system is packed with the same features and benefits of the current 6.5" kit but designed for a lower lift height for those looking for a more modest setup. Like the 6.5" system, the 4.5" includes one piece crossmembers, differential drop brackets, ductile cast iron steering knuckles and bolt-on no torsion bar drop brackets that keep the torsion bars in the factory location at the frame. Also included are stainless steel front brake lines, extended sway bar links and differential skid plates. The front replacement steel splash guard with the BDS logo finishes out the front of the clean, high clearance design. In the rear, the system comes with a 2" block and u-bolt setup that levels the vehicle perfectly. For those looking for a little more height in the rear, the existing 3" rear block kits can be substituted in..
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" - 6" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here