2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 8" 4-Link Lift Kit - Ford F250/F350 4WD
$3,247.77 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Exhaust modification may be required to clear front driveshaft (gas only)
- 2. Front bumper spacer kit may be required to run 38"x15.50" tires
- 3. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur
- 4. If equipped with 2-piece rear driveshaft, driveshaft alignment kit will be required
- 5. Front driveshaft u-joints may max out at full droop. If so, a new front shaft will be required.
- 6. If equipped with rear sway bar, #123009 required.
- 7. U-bolts will not work on dually.
BDS leaf springs are not intended for use beyond the truck's maximum payload capacity. Trucks equipped with overload springs will only have the capacity of a non-overload equipped truck. If heavy payload use is desired, supplemental rear air bags are recommended.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Lift
BDS coils are custom rated made for either the diesel or gas. Please make the appropriate selection.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Shock Selection
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
- Single | NX2 Series
- Dual | NX2 Series
- Single | 9500 Series
- Shock Boots
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bars
BDS Suspension 8" Suspension Lift Kit 4 Link System for the 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 4WD Super Duty
Why a 4-link system? It's simple, with 10" of wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticeable even under normal driving conditions.
In addition to 4 massive control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These are not drop down brackets, but new mounts to replace the stock mounting system. Don't worry, no welding required.
The kit also comes with front anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle, stainless steel brake lines and bump stop extensions.
The rear is lifted via new 8" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs that provide an excellent ride while still having the payload capacity you need from your truck.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and accessories when customizing your kit.
Check out the BDS 4-link system in the following magazine articles:
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 38" x 15.50" w/17 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 38" x 15.50" w/18 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 38" x 15.50" w/20 x 9 / 20 x 10 and 4.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.