2010-2013 Ford F150 Raptor 4WD 4" Suspension Lift Kit - 2010-13 F150 Raptor
$1,820.95 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Required frame bracket modification and welding
- 2. Stock wheels cannot be installed
- 3. 37x12.50 on 18x9 w/5" BS - check for proper tie rod end clearance
- 5. FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
BDS Suspension 4" Suspension Lift Kit System for 2010-2013 Ford F150 Raptor 4WD pickup trucks.
2010 -2013 Ford Raptor 4" Suspension System. This new lift system for the Raptor is based on the popular BDS 4" system for the standard F150s. Many of the components from the standard F150 kit carryover like the ductile cast iron steering knuckles, laser cut/CNC formed, fully welded crossmembers and differential brackets, etc.
We determined in testing that the 4" lift height allows for the best use of the full range of suspension travel allotted by the factory suspension components. These factory components include the high-end Fox Racing Shox at all 4 corners of the vehicle. These internal bypass coilovers (front) and shocks (rear) are what really make a Raptor the truck it is.
By properly relocating these coilovers and shocks, we are able to maintain that amazing performance that makes the Raptor a true offroad machine. The front coilovers are relocated with a heavy-duty spacer at the frame mount while the rear shocks are relocated at the axle with bolt-on brackets.
Other Raptor specific items included in the kit are front brake line relocation brackets that maintain adequate brake line slack for the massive amount of wheel travel available. Raptor specific front skid plate relocation is also included to maintain the signature Raptor front aluminum skid plate and have it blend cleanly into the BDS front crossmember.
Out back, in addition to the rear shock relocation brackets, is a 4" block and u-bolt kit. The 4" block replaces the factory block to net a level stance and includes a bump stop wing for proper bump stop engagement offroad.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.