2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD 6" Coil-Over Lift Kit - Ford F150 4WD
$3,556.72 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Strut compressor required for installation.
- 2. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 3. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 4. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- 5. E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018) Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- 6. For a level to tail low appearance use #023415 with Kit#598H or use #013429 with Kit#573H.
- 7. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #123402
- 8. Will fit EcoBoost models.
- 9. Models equipped with AWD/ Auto 4wd may require front driveshaft replacement.
- 10. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Block Selection
This system is available with a 4" or 5" rear lift block so you can achieve that desired stance. Please make your selection below.
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit System for 2009-2013 Ford F150 4WD pickup trucks.
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Ford F150 suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
This system utilizes BDS proven design standards including one-piece front & rear crossmembers coupled with precision machined ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The steering knuckles are designed to work within the factory traction control constraints and provide stock-like handling characteristics. The knuckles are also considerably more robust in both the mass and strength categories over the rather light-duty stock components.
The BDS High Clearance crossmembers are built from 1/4" laser cut steel and maximize ground clearance and strength. The relocated differential is protected by a skid plate tying the crossmemember together. The system also includes a front driveshaft spacer and sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar link geometry.
The rear of the kit comes all the components necessary to level the truck and center the axle in the wheel well. This includes a dual pin 5" block, offset spring plates, u-bolts and brake line relocation brackets. BDS by Fox 2.0 series rear shocks come standard in this system.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fined tuned to your liking.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/20x9 and 5-5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
We Also Recommend
ZONU3051 5” REAR / SUSP. LIFT BLOCKS - 5/8” PINS 5IN LIFT BLOCKS (PR) - 5/8IN PIN
ZONU3041 4” REAR / SUSP. LIFT BLOCKS - 5/8” PINS 4IN LIFT BLOCK (PR) 5/8IN PIN
ZONU3031 3” REAR / SUSP. LIFT BLOCKS - 5/8” PINS 3IN LIFT BLOCK (PR) - 5/8IN PIN
ZONU3023 2” REAR / SUSP. LIFT BLOCKS - 3/4” PINS 04-13 F150 2IN DUAL PIN BLOCKS (PAIR)