2009-2013 Ford F150 2WD 6" Coil-Over Lift Kit - Ford F150 2WD
$3,447.37 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Strut compressor required for installation.
- 2. Requires frame bracket modification.
- 3. 17" wheels will not work with this system, aftermarket 18" or larger must be used.
- 4. If using 18x9 wheels with 5-5.5" of backspace, dry fit the wheels to check for proper tie rod clearance. Some wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- 5. Stock 20's with up to 305/60R20 tires can be re-installed, but stock 17" & 18" will not fit.
- 6. Vehicles equipped with factory power steps will require part # 123018. This is an additional emergency brake drop bracket. This item is available in the customize your kit section.
- 7. Will fit EcoBoost models.
- 8. Certain models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit 122405 listed in the accessories.
- 9. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Block Selection
This system is available with a 4" or 5" rear lift block so you can achieve that desired stance. Please make your selection below.
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit System for 2009-2013 Ford F150 2WD pickup trucks.
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Ford F150 suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
This system utilizes BDS proven design standards including one-piece front & rear crossmembers coupled with precision machined ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The steering knuckles are designed to work within the factory traction control constraints and provide stock-like handling characteristics. The knuckles are also considerably more robust in both the mass and strength categories over the rather light-duty stock components.
The BDS High Clearance crossmembers are built from 1/4" laser cut steel and maximize ground clearance and strength. These crossmembers are tied togther with two formed support struts for added rigidity. The system also includes sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar link geometry.
The rear of the kit comes all the components necessary to level the truck and center the axle in the wheel well. This includes a dual pin 5" block, offset spring plates, u-bolts and brake line relocation brackets. BDS by Fox 2.0 series rear shocks come standard in this system.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fined tuned to your liking.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5-5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.