2009-2012 Dodge / Ram 3500 Pickup 3" Performance Coilover System - Dodge 3/4 & 1 Ton 4WD
$2,805.70 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Measure rear axle before ordering. Although rare, some early model diesel trucks came with 3.5" rear axle tubes. In this case replace rear box kit 012207 with 012208
- 2. Some 4" axle models with dual overload leaf springs will require longer #4063 u-bolts.
- 3. Will NOT work on dually or Powerwagon models
- 4. Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Block, 4" Axle
This is the base standard kit which includes a rear block and u-bolt kit to achieve 4" rear lift. Fits 4" diameter rear axle.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
- Single NX2
- Dual NX2 (Y-Style Linkage)
- Dual | NX2 Series (T-Style Linkage)
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bars
For those looking to maximize rear axle control a set of BDS Traction Bars is just the ticket. Reduce axle wrap and wheel hop during acceleration. Highly recommended for high horsepower/torque applications. Tubular design for good looks and serious axle control. Black powder-coat finish. Standard and RECOIL Series Traction Bar Systems are available.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Sway Bar Disconnect Kit
BDS Suspension 3" Lift Kit for the 2003-2013 Dodge 2500 3/4 Ton & 2003-2012 3500 1 Ton 4WD Gas & Diesel Pickup.
This addition to the heavy-duty Ram coilover conversion lineup rounds out the lift height offerings for these vehicles. You can now choose a coilover upgrade for all 3", 6" and 8" lift options available.
The new 3" system is built as an upgrade to our popular 691H 3" Dual Rate Coil lift system with the coilovers replacing the 3" coil springs and working alongside the existing front and rear box kits.
The new coilovers provide a full 8" of suspension travel in order to maximize the performance of the short arm suspension setup. In addition to the coilovers and coilover mount kit (same as uses with the 6" and 8" kits), the front box kit includes an adjustable front track bar, replacement extended sway bar links and a complete set of greasable upper and lower control arms.
The rear is lifted via a 2" block and u-bolts. Fox 2.0 shocks round out the rear.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.