2007-2015 Toyota Tundra 2WD 7" Coil-Over Suspension System
$3,855.73 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding on 4wd models.
- 2. Stock 18" wheels can not be installed. Factory 20" wheels with more than 6.25" backspacing can not be installed.
- 3. Models with two piece rear drive line would require rear drive shaft modification.
- 4. When kit is installed on 2WD models the differential brackets will not be used.
- 7. Models equipped with 6 piston calipers require modification.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Coilover
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bars
For those looking to maximize rear axle control a set of BDS Traction Bars is just the ticket. Reduce axle wrap and wheel hop during acceleration by adding a set to your system.
BDS Suspension 7" Coil-over Suspension Lift kit for the 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra 4WD & 2007-2014 Tundra 2WD Pickups
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS offers this 7" Toyota Tundra suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
This system utilizes BDS proven design standards including one-piece front & rear crossmembers coupled with precision machined ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The steering knuckles are designed to work within the factory traction control constraints and provide stock-like handling characteristics. The knuckles are also considerably more robust in both the mass and strength categories over the rather light-duty stock components.
The BDS High Clearance crossmembers are built from 1/4" laser cut steel and maximize ground clearance and strength. The relocated differential is protected by a skid plate tying the crossmemember together. The system also includes new sway bar links to correct the sway bar geometry.
The rear of the kit comes all the components necessary to level the truck and center the axle in the wheel well. This includes a 4" block, u-bolts and brake line relocation brackets. BDS by Fox 2.0 series rear shocks come standard in this system.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fined tuned to your liking.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35 x 12.50 w/18x9 and 5-1/2" back spacing
- 35 x 12.50 w/20x9 and 5-1/2" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/20x9 and 6-1/4" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.