2007-2013 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD Silverado / Sierra 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Chevy/GMC 4WD 1500 Pickup
$1,871.02 Is a base price please submit a quote request with your selection of options from below to see full pricing
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Will NOT FIT 2014 MODEL YEAR.
- 2. Strut compressor required for installation
- 3. This system will not fit 2007 classic models
- 4. Requires frame bracket modification
- 5. 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
- 6. Traction bars will not fit regular cab short box models.
- 7. Add 121651 Auxillary Differential support bracket
- for AWD models. Also may require
- front driveline modification.
- 8. Will not fit two-mode hybrid models
- with electronic power steering.
- Note: Stock 20" wheels can be re-installed only with factory tire size. Factory 17 and 18's cannot be re-installed.
NON-CRITCAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
NON-CRITCAL SELECTION: Rear Lift System
New rear BDS Glide-Ride leaf springs are available that will reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing.
NON-CRITCAL SELECTION: Upper Control Arms
IMPORTANT! For 14-18 year models, this kit will ONLY work on vehicles with OE Cast Steel Arms.
NON-CRITCAL SELECTION: Traction Bar Selection
Choose to add a set of BDS traction bars to your order
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 1500 Series Silverado/Sierra 1/2 ton pickup.
The unique BDS High Clearance design is a true blend of performance, appearance, and function.The suspension geometry of this 6" lift kit creates a factory style ride with a desert racing appearance. The black powdercoated high arched crossmembers blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6" and increasing ground clearance at the front crossmember by 91%.
This comprehensive IFS lift kit includes ductile steering knuckles correcting steering geometry to O.E. angles and custom valved front coil over strut cylinders with 18 mm shafts designed to handle increased tire & wheel weight without sacrificing ride quality. Heavy duty front and differential skid plates are also included for extreme off road protection as well as rear NX² series shocks
Rear Glide Ride Leaf Springs, and 9500 series gas shocks are just a few of the options and upgrades available when customizing this 6" 4WD lift kit.
Check out the Chevrolet 2010 concept truck using a BDS suspension system.
Note: Stock 20" wheels can be re-installed only with factory tire size. Factory 17 and 18's cannot be re-installed.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50 w/17 x 9 or 18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.