2007-2013 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD 6" Coil-Over Suspension System | Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD
$3,567.58 Is a base price please submit a quote request with your selection of options from below to see full pricing
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Will NOT FIT 2014 MODEL YEAR.
- 2. Strut compressor required for installation
- 3. This system will not fit 2007 classic models
- 4. Installation of rear leaf springs requires removal of fuel tank
- 5. Requires frame bracket modification
- 6. 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
- 7. Traction bars will not fit regular cab short box models.
- 8. Add 121651 Auxillary Differential support bracket for AWD models. Also may require front driveline modification.
- 9. Will not fit two-mode hybrid models with electronic power steering.
- Note: Stock 20" wheels can be re-installed only with factory tire size. Factory 17 and 18's cannot be re-installed.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Coil-Over Selection
Choose between Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Overs or 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Overs with DSC (Dual Speed Compression) adjuster
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift System
New rear BDS Glide-Ride leaf springs are available that will reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Upper Control Arms
IMPORTANT! For 14-18 year models, this kit will ONLY work on vehicles with OE Cast Steel Arms.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bar Selection
Choose to add a set of BDS traction bars to your order
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 1500 Series Silverado/Sierra 1/2 ton pickup.
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Chevy 1500 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
The unique BDS High Clearance design is a true blend of performance, appearance, and function.The suspension geometry of this 6" lift kit creates a factory style ride with a desert racing appearance. The black powdercoated high arched crossmembers blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6" and increasing ground clearance at the front crossmember by 91%.
This comprehensive IFS lift kit includes ductile steering knuckles correcting steering geometry to O.E. angles and BDS by Fox 2.5" remote resevoir coil-over shocks for maxiumum performance and killer looks. For those seeking additional coil-over compression tunability, Fox's DSC (dual speed compression) adjuster coil-overs are available as an upgrade (more DSC info below). A heavy-duty front differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fined tuned to your liking.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology |The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
- HSC Adjustment Range - The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
Rear Glide Ride Leaf Springs, stainless brake lines, and traction bars are just a few of the options and upgrades available when customizing this 6" coil-over system.
Note: Stock 20" wheels can be re-installed only with factory tire size. Factory 17 and 18's cannot be re-installed.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50 w/17 x 9 or 18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.