2007-2013 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Chevy/GMC 1500 2WD
$1,600.83 Is a base price please submit a quote request with your selection of options from below to see full pricing
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Will NOT FIT 2014 MODEL YEAR.
- 2. Strut compressor required for installation
- 3. This system will not fit 2007 classic models
- 4. 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
- 5. Will not fit two-mode hybrid models with electronic power steering.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Choose between the custom valved NX² series or the Fox 2.0 series gas charged monotube rear shocks.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift System
New rear BDS Glide-Ride leaf springs are available that will reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bar Selection
Choose to add a set of BDS traction bars to your order
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet/GMC 2WD 1500 Series Silverado/Serria 1/2 ton pickup.
This IFS system is everything you always wanted in a 2WD lift kit. Our new advanced HIGH CLEARANCE design actually increases the ground clearance at the front crossmember by 91%.
We use 1/4" thick steel, one piece front and rear crossmembers to increase frame rigidity and ease installation. New ductile steering knuckles are included that correct steering geometry to O.E. angles. Custom valved front coil over strut cylinders with 18 mm shaft are included, as well as new rear NX² series shocks. A full belly pan for off road protection rounds out this complete lift kit system.
Black powder coating, front skid plate, and 9500 series gas shocks and rear Glide-Ride Leaf Springs are some of the options and upgrades available when customizing this 6" 2WD lift kit.
Check out the Chevrolet 2010 concept truck using a BDS suspension system.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 or 18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here