2007-2013 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD 2" Leveling Kit | Chevy/GMC 1/2 Ton SUV
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Will NOT work on Auto Ride or Magneride equipped models
- 2. Strut compressor required for installation
- 3. This system will not fit 2007 classic models
- 4. Will NOT fit 2014 Model 1/2 Ton Pickup models
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Improve you ride while leveling your truck by replacing the factory rear shocks. BDS offers both NX² series and Fox 2.0 series shocks good for 0-2" of rear lift.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Upper Control Arms
IMPORTANT! For 14-18 year models, this kit will ONLY work on vehicles with OE Cast Steel Arms.
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
BDS Suspension 2" Leveling Kit for 2007-2016 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 1/2 ton Suburban, Avalanche, Tahoe, Yukon, Yukon XL, and 2007-2014 Sierra/Silverado1500 pickup trucks.
This kit is designed to eliminate the factory nose-low rake while improving the vehicles all-around performance and allowing room for larger tires. The kit integrates a new top mounted strut spacer in combination with a pre-load spacer to raise the front end while improving the handling and stability. This 2-piece leveling kit design allows the suspension to fully cycle through wheel travel without maxing out the upper ball joints at full drop as is the case with taller 1-piece strut spacer kits on the market.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 285-70 R17 w/stock wheel and stock back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 3 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here