2006-2008 Dodge / Ram 1500 Pickup 1500 6" Coil-Over Lift Kit - 06-08 Dodge 1500 4WD
$3,849.20 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Will not fit Mega-Cab models.
- 2. Rack & Pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to any out of round or out of balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire the less the backspacing, the more sensitive the system, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
- 3. Not recommended for AWD models.
- 4. TRX models require removal of OE lower skid plate.
- 5. Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" wheels
- can be reinstalled with stock tires.
- 6. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Lift Kit for the 2006 - 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 1/2 Ton Pickup.
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 4-6" Dodge 1500 4WD suspension system featuring, Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
This 6" lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance. The replacement steering knuckles reduce installation time as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to 6" of lift for an easy installation, but can be adjusted down to 4" or fined tuned anywhere in between to your liking.
Bump stop drops, anti-sway bar extensions, 3 point differential drop system, front stainless steel brake lines, and strut relocation brackets are also included in this Dodge 6" lift kit.
Customize this Dodge 1/2 ton kit with your choice of traction bars and a dual steering stabilizer kit.
BDS by Fox 2.0 series rear gas shocks come standard to match the front 2.5" Fox Coilovers.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.