2003-2007 Dodge / Ram 3500 Pickup 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Dodge 3/4 & 1 Ton
$1,382.27 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. This truck is available with two different axle sizes, 3.5" or 4". Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some 4" axle models with dual overloads will require u-bolt 4068.
- 2. Will not fit dually applications.
- 3. Although unusual, if driveline vibration occurs, order transfer case drop kit available in options or t-case index kit. #122801 is included in 8" kits, substitute #122802 for manual transmission.
- 4. Optional transfer case drop kits fit automatic transmission models only.
- 5. Exhaust modification will be required for dual rear shock kit 122009 on 6.7L Diesel models.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Gas or Diesel Motor
Our coil springs are specifically designed for each vehicle. Please select engine type so we can get you the appropriate custom rated coil springs.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Options/Axle Diameter
This system is available with either the standard rear block kit or new BDS Glide-Ride rear leaf springs. Both of these options are available to work with the 2 rear axle diameters. Please measure your rear axle and select the appropriate rear kit for your vehicle.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Shock Selection
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Sway Bar Disconnect Kit
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
- Single NX2
- Single 9500
- Dual NX2 (Y-Style Linkage)
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bars
For those looking to maximize rear axle control a set of BDS Traction Bars is just the ticket. Reduce axle wrap and wheel hop during acceleration. Highly recommended for high horsepower/torque applications. Tubular design for good looks and serious axle control. Black powder-coat finish. Standard and RECOIL Series Traction Bar Systems are available.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Driveline Adjustment
In some cases it is necessary to adjust the driveline to eliminate a front driveshaft vibration. BDS offers an indexing ring kit or a transfer case drop kit. Make a selection below.
- No Adjustment
- Indexing Ring | Auto
- Indexing Ring | Manual
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for the 2003 - 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 Ton and 1 Ton 4WD Pickup - Gas & Diesel.
This 6" lift kit includes front Pro-Ride Coil Springsand heavy duty, tubular, upper and lower control arms. The lower arms are longer than stock to rotate the axle for proper alignment. A relocation bracket is used to flatten out the angle of the upper control arm to maintain your factory handling characteristics. All four control arms are greasable for long term performance.
A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops and sway bar links maintain the OE characteristics.
The rear of the Dodge Ram is lifted via a 4" block kit or optional Glide-Ride Leaf Springs.
Not only is the kit designed to last, but so is the finish. Every bracket is powder coated twice with a base grey color and then a clear coat over the top to ensure long term performance of our finish.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 36" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.