2003-2007 Dodge / Ram 3500 Pickup 6" Long Arm Lift Kit - Dodge Ram 3/4 & 1 Ton
$2,014.90 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. The rear u-bolts will not fit dually applications.
- 2. These vehicle were manufactured with two different diameter rear axles. You will need to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering. It should be 3-1/2" or 4" in diameter.
- 3. Although unusual, if driveline vibration occurs, order the transfer case drop kit available in the optional accessories section. These transfer case drop kits only work with automatic transmissions.
- 4. Some 4" rear axles with the dual overload option will require four u-bolts 4068 listed in the accessoires.
- 5. Depending on the factory transmission mount, some 6" kits may require the transfer case indexing kit if a front driveline vibration persists. See installation instructions for details.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Gas or Diesel Engine
BDS coil springs are specifically designed for each vehicle to maximize ride quality and performance. Please select the engine type so we can get you the appropriate custom rated coil springs.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift Options/Axle Diameter
This system is available with either the standard rear block kit or new BDS Glide-Ride rear leaf springs. Both of these options are available to work with the 2 rear axle diameters. Please measure your rear axle and select the appropriate rear kit for your vehicle.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Shock Selection
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Sway Bar Disconnect Kit
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
- Single NX2
- Single 9500
- Dual NX2 (Y-Style Linkage)
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bars
For those looking to maximize rear axle control a set of BDS Traction Bars is just the ticket. Reduce axle wrap and wheel hop during acceleration. Highly recommended for high horsepower/torque applications. Tubular design for good looks and serious axle control. Black powder-coat finish. Standard and RECOIL Series Traction Bar Systems are available.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Driveline Adjustment
In some cases it is necessary to adjust the driveline to eliminate a front driveshaft vibration. BDS offers an indexing ring kit or a transfer case drop kit. Make a selection below.
- No Adjustment
- Indexing Ring | Auto
- Indexing Ring | Manual
- Transfer Case Drop
BDS Suspension 6" Long Arm Kit for the 2003 - 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 Ton and 1 Ton 4WD Pickup - Gas & Diesel.
This 6" long arm lift kit come with 6" Pro-Ride Coil Springs and features solid upper long arms and tubular lower long control arms. The long control arm reduce caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off road. This 4-Link long arm system retains the factory triangulation of the arms which adds to the stability of the suspension system. A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket is included to properly center the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops and sway bar links are included to maintain the OE characteristics. All four control arms are greasable for long term performance. greasable upper and lower control arms. The extended length lower control arms reduce caster change through wheel travel.
The rear of the Dodge Ram is lifted via a 4" block kit or optional Glide-Ride Leaf Springs.
Not only is the kit designed to last, but so is the finish. Every bracket and control arm is powder coated black for long term performance.
Check out the install article done by Four Wheeler Magazine.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.