1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F250/F350 4WD
$1,574.56 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. These truck were manufactured with two different style front u-bolts. You will need to know if your front leaf spring u-bolts are square or are half way between round and square with a gentle radius around the OE cast u-bolt plate before ordering.
- 2. Vehicles produced before 3/1/99 require a different box kit. You must check the production date on the door prior to ordering.
- 3. The Superduty came from the factory with a 2", 3", or 4" rear block. If you wish to truly level your vehicle it may be necessary to change the rear OE block.
- 4. Will not fit dually applications.
- 5. If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will want the 123402 drop kit in the options section.
- 6. The front driveshaft will need to be lengthened and/or clearance ground depending on how the vehicle is equipped.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Front U-bolt Type
This vehicle was manufactured with either square front U-Bolts or radiused front U-bolts. Typically, the 1999-00 are square and the 2001-04 are radiused, but that is not always the case. The radiused U-bolts aren't square or round, but rather have a gentle radius that matches a cast factory upper U-bolt plate on top of the factory spring. Vehicle manufactured prior to 2-28-99 require yet another different box kit due to a change in the factory track bar. Please make the appropriate selection for your particular vehicle.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift
This system is available with a rear block and AAL lift kit or BDS glide ride rear leaf springs
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Shock Selection
This system is available with both NX² series custom valved front shocks or Fox 2.0 series gas front shocks for increased control and fade-free performance.
- Shock Boots
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Shock Selection
Just like the front, we offer all levels of shock control for the rear. The base kit includes custom valved BDS NX² series shocks. These can be upgraded to Fox 2.0 performance series gas shocks for increased control. For serious payload control we offer dual rear shocks in both the NX² series as well as the Fox 2.0 series.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Traction Bars
BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks.
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springswith bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, extended length sway bar links, pitman arm for steering correction, bump stop extensions, and u-bolts.
The rear is lifted with 5" Block and add-a-leaf or the optional 6" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs and u-bolts.
* Important: Critical selections must be made while customizing this kit.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 36" x 12.50" w/16 x 10 and 4" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.