1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit - Jeep Wrangler YJ
$1,461.71 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. May require driveshaft lengthening if equipped with 13"( u-joint to u-joint) driveshaft.
- 2. May require larger diameter driveshaft if equipped with a 41-1/2" front driveshaft.
- 3. If you have a heavy Jeep (ie. Hard top with full size spare) you will want to run the front springs on both the front and rear. This selection can be made in the customize section before checking out.
- 4. A slip yoke eliminator and dual cardan style rear driveshaft may be required to eliminate drive line vibration.
CRITCAL SELECTION: Rear Spring Option
Select the appropriate rear springs based on the weight of your vehicle and hard top vs. soft top.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
- Shock Boots
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Sway Bar Links
BDS offers multiple front sway bar link options for your JK. Choose the best front sway bar links for your vehicle model and intended use.
BDS Suspension 4-1/2" Lift Kit 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ.
This kit comes with BDS 3.5" front and rear Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System. These spring feature tapered leafs, anti-friction pads, bolt style leaf alignment clamps and a full military wrap to protect your spring eyes from the rocks. If you are actually capable of breaking the main leaf, the military wrap will allow you to limp home off the trail. These springs are made to perform offroad as well as get you to and from work.
The box kit includes new urethane spring eye and frame shackle bushings, u-bolts, front and rear track bar relocation brackets to center the axle, transfer case drop kit to ease the drive line angles, bump stop extensions, a power steering pitman arm for corect steering angles, ultimate sway bar disconnects, stainless steel DOT approved braided brake lines, and 1" extended shackles to let your springs really flex.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.